With The Iron Maidens currently wowing Australian audiences with their amazing shows Dave G caught up with Nikki Stringfield to find out what led her to join the Maidens and where her love for Iron Maiden first came from.
You can listen to our Iron Maidens interview below.
Dave Griffiths has worked as a journalist for over twenty years now -covering topics including film, television, music, travel and sport (with a main focus on AFL Football).
That time has seen him host the popular X-Wired television program for seven seasons as well as write for various magazines such as Buzz Magazine, Heavy Mag, Stage Whispers, The Banner and Eternity..
He has even branched out into writing online for Subculture Entertainment, Media Search and The Book The Film The T-Shirt. He also worked as the online editor for Entertainment 360 for three years.
Dave’s radio work has seen him work on various radio stations including 3RPP, Triple R and Light FM. He is currently the resident film reviewer on Talking Lifestyle (Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane) and can be heard reviewing what is new at cinemas and on DVD each week on Thursdays at 3pm with Ed Phillips. He is also the co-host of Melbourne’s 94.1FM’s breakfast show ‘The Motley Crew’ and he can sometimes be heard on J-Air’s ‘First On Film’. David is also the co-host of two popular podcasts – ‘The Good, The Bad, The Ugly Film Show,’ and ‘The Popcorn Conspiracy’
As far as Film Reviewing goes David is an elected committee member of AFCA (Australian Film Critics Association and a member of IPRESCI (International Federation of Film Critics)/FIPRESCI (Fédération Internationale de la Presse Cinématographique).
He has also served as a jury member for a number of international film festivals and is considered an expert on cult cinema, horror movies and Australian films.
Dave is also a keen screenwriter and is currently working on a new comic book series.
Currently David Griffiths has 38 Film Reviews on Subculture Entertainment
Currently David Griffiths has 47 Film Interviews on Subculture Entertainment
- Armstrong, Daniel – TARNATION
- Bacon, Brendan – INNUENDO
- Blum, Jason – HAPPY DEATH DAY
- Bryant, Tawni – METHOD
- Burrows, Keir – ANTI MATTER
- Copping, Martin – THE DUNES
- De Mare, Victoria
- DeHaan, Dane – VALERIAN AND THE CITY OF A THOUSAND PLANETS
- Delevingne, Cara – VALERIAN AND THE CITY OF A THOUSAND PLANETS
- Downey, Robert Jnr – SPIDERMAN: HOMECOMING
- Elgort, Ansel – BABY DRIVER
- Hanks, Tom – THE CIRCLE
- Hardie, Grant – 2017 MONSTER FEST
- Hardy, Tom – VENOM
- Hayek, Salma – THE HITMAN’S BODYGUARD
- Hilton, Tyler – ONE TREE HILL
- Holden, Karina – BLUE
- Hoyle, Pip – DESCENT INTO THE MAELSTROM
- Hartigan, Florence – PHOENIX FORGOTTEN
- Imbruglia, Laura – GENDER REVERSED GUITAR SHOPPING
- Jacobson, Shane – THAT’S NOT MY DOG
- Kramer, Clare – BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER/RULES OF ATTRACTION/BRING IT ON
- Labbe, Dwayne – MUSCLECAR
- Lamberg, Saara – INNUENDO
- Larkin, Christopher – THE 100
- Lees, Andrew – THE ORIGINALS/THE PACIFIC
- Lucas, Julian – FOR YOUR SINS
- Minami, Saya – THE VIPER’S HEX
- Mulvihill, Daniel – SEXY HERPES
- Murphy, Dean – THAT’S NOT MY DOG
- Neeson, Liam – A MONSTER CALLS
- Nolan, Christopher – DUNKIRK
- Nowrasteh, Cyrus – THE YOUNG MESSIAH
- Pimentel, Jessica – ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK
- Reynolds, Ryan – THE HITMAN’S BODYGUARD
- Roller, Drew – ACOUSTIC UPRISING
- Rolleston, James – PORK PIE
- Scherer, William – HOUSE ON RODEO GULCH
- Scott, Roger – THE MARSHES
- Siljkovic, Armin – DEATH WAITS FOR NO MAN
- Stear, Demetrius – THE DOMICILE
- Tandy, Steven J. – THE STORY
- Theron, Charlize – ATOMIC BLONDE
- Triggs, Jason – 25 VOICES
- Truitner, Ian – BEYOND THE TREK
- Velinski, Jerome – METHOD
- Watson, Emma – THE CIRCLE
- Williams, Michelle – VENOM
Currently David Griffiths has 10 Music Reviews on Subculture Entertainment
Currently David Griffiths has 22 Music Interviews on Subculture Entertainment
Currently David Griffiths has 6 Theatre/Comedy Interviews on Subculture Entertainment