Kiwi actor and singer KJ Apa, known famously as the redhead heart throb “Archie Andrews” on the hit CW series Riverdale, will be appearing at this year’s Oz Comic-Con Sydney (Sept 28 and 29).
Following three seasons on the hugely popular teen drama series Riverdale, Apa has starred in the film adaptation of the young adult novel The Hate U Give alongside Amanda Stenberg (The Hunger Games) and recently in the Netflix rom com The Last Summer. He’s set to play Christian music singer-songwriter “Jeremy Camp” in the biopic I Still Believe releasing in 2020.
Apa will participate in panels each day at Oz Comic-Con in Sydney, as well as exclusive meet and greets, photographs and autograph sessions with fans.
He joins an expanding list of stellar film & TV guests attending the events including –
- Marvel star Hayley Atwell known for her hugely popular and career-defining role as “Peggy Carter” in Captain America and Agent Carter
- Australian actor and singer Keiynan Lonsdale best known for his role in The Flash and popular coming of age film Love, Simon
- Dominique Provost-Chalkley and Katherine Barrell who play popular on-screen couple “Waverley Earp” and “Nicole Haught” in the cult phenomenon Syfy series Wynonna Earp
- Anime voice actor Caitlin Glass, who has voice characters in My Hero Academia, Dragon Ball Super and Street Fighter V (Video Game); and
- Voice actor Aaron Dismuke best known for his role as “Alphonse Elric” in the English dub for Fullmetal Alchemist.
Photograph and Autograph Tokens for Oz Comic-Con Brisbane & Sydney go on sale on Wednesday 14th August from 12pm.
Tokens for Sydney available at store.epicphotoops.com/oz-comic-con-sydney/2019
Tokens for Brisbane available at store.epicphotoops.com/oz-comic-con-brisbane/2019
Oz Comic-Con Brisbane – Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre – September 21 and 22
Oz Comic-Con Sydney – Sydney Showground – September 28 and 29*
*KJ Apa only appearing at Sydney Show