Performer Jason Triggs chats to Harley Woods and Dave Griffiths from Subculture about his brand new show 25: Voices that will be held on Saturday 16th September for two very special performances as part of the 2017 Melbourne Fringe Festival.
Take a listen to the interview and Dave and Harley talk to Jason about how the show was conceived and how he learnt that he could do so many impressions.
You can listen to the interview right here – Listen to “25 Voices Subculture Special” on Spreaker.
Dave Griffiths has worked as a journalist for over twenty years now -covering topics including film, television, music, travel and sport (with a main focus on AFL Football).
That time has seen him host the popular X-Wired television program for seven seasons as well as write for various magazines such as Buzz Magazine, Heavy Mag, Stage Whispers, The Banner and Eternity..
He has even branched out into writing online for Subculture Entertainment, Media Search and The Book The Film The T-Shirt. He also worked as the online editor for Entertainment 360 for three years.
Dave’s radio work has seen him work on various radio stations including 3RPP, Triple R and Light FM. He is currently the resident film reviewer on Talking Lifestyle (Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane) and can be heard reviewing what is new at cinemas and on DVD each week on Thursdays at 3pm with Ed Phillips. He is also the co-host of Melbourne’s 94.1FM’s breakfast show ‘The Motley Crew’ and he can sometimes be heard on J-Air’s ‘First On Film’. David is also the co-host of two popular podcasts – ‘The Good, The Bad, The Ugly Film Show,’ and ‘The Popcorn Conspiracy’
As far as Film Reviewing goes David is an elected committee member of AFCA (Australian Film Critics Association and a member of IPRESCI (International Federation of Film Critics)/FIPRESCI (Fédération Internationale de la Presse Cinématographique).
He has also served as a jury member for a number of international film festivals and is considered an expert on cult cinema, horror movies and Australian films.
Dave is also a keen screenwriter and is currently working on a new comic book series.
Currently David Griffiths has 36 Film Reviews on Subculture Entertainment
Currently David Griffiths has 37 Film Interviews on Subculture Entertainment
- Armstrong, Daniel – TARNATION
- Bacon, Brendan – INNUENDO
- Blum, Jason – HAPPY DEATH DAY
- Bryant, Tawni – METHOD
- Burrows, Keir – ANTI MATTER
- Copping, Martin – THE DUNES
- De Mare, Victoria
- DeHaan, Dane – VALERIAN AND THE CITY OF A THOUSAND PLANETS
- Delevingne, Cara – VALERIAN AND THE CITY OF A THOUSAND PLANETS
- Downey, Robert Jnr – SPIDERMAN: HOMECOMING
- Elgort, Ansel – BABY DRIVER
- Hanks, Tom – THE CIRCLE
- Hardie, Grant – 2017 MONSTER FEST
- Hayek, Salma – THE HITMAN’S BODYGUARD
- Hilton, Tyler – ONE TREE HILL
- Holden, Karina – BLUE
- Hoyle, Pip – DESCENT INTO THE MAELSTROM
- Hartigan, Florence – PHOENIX FORGOTTEN
- Labbe, Dwayne – MUSCLECAR
- Lamberg, Saara – INNUENDO
- Minami, Saya – THE VIPER’S HEX
- Mulvihill, Daniel – SEXY HERPES
- Neeson, Liam – A MONSTER CALLS
- Nolan, Christopher – DUNKIRK
- Nowrasteh, Cyrus – THE YOUNG MESSIAH
- Pimentel, Jessica – ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK
- Reynolds, Ryan – THE HITMAN’S BODYGUARD
- Roller, Drew – ACOUSTIC UPRISING
- Rolleston, James – PORK PIE
- Scherer, William – HOUSE ON RODEO GULCH
- Scott, Roger – THE MARSHES
- Siljkovic, Armin – DEATH WAITS FOR NO MAN
- Stear, Demetrius – THE DOMICILE
- Theron, Charlize – ATOMIC BLONDE
- Triggs, Jason – 25 VOICES
- Truitner, Ian – BEYOND THE TREK
- Velinski, Jerome – METHOD
- Watson, Emma – THE CIRCLE
Currently David Griffiths has 10 Music Reviews on Subculture Entertainment
Currently David Griffiths has 1 Music Interview on Subculture Entertainment